Sunday, January 22, 2012

Welcome Post

Welcome to my "Hey, Let's Talk TV" blog!

TV is probably the one thing in your house that spends more time on than off.  I myself spend lots of time watching TV. Thank goodness for DVR or I would never be able to keep up with all the ones I really like.

I have about 45-55 shows I watch all through out the year. I am losing at least one show this year, and that I will discuss here soon. Being a stay at home mom allows me to have so many favs and enough time (w/DVR) to watch and keep up with them all. During and after watching I always have thoughts, comments, opinions etc....so why not blog about it. Seems like millions of people are blogging these days so why not me. I might be suprised with the out come. Maybe with enough postings I might be able to make a living doing this some day, but for now I'm doing it for my own amusement.

Let's not stall any longer and get the postings going!

No comments:

Post a Comment