Friday, February 24, 2012

Nothing New On Froy Yet!

Froy Tercero
We are wondering what is going on with Froy, right? Well I have been searching the web, using as many keyword combinations as I can to find something new, but am striking out with every click. I will keep searching cause at some point something is gonna get leaked.


I'm not sure what to make of the whole situation. When you watch the show, Froy is adamant about not speaking about the matter on camera. Not sure if it is because he doesn't want to or he has an attorney who has advised him otherwise. I am in no way shape or form saying he has an attorney to don't go re-posting that he has an attorney. I am making that point clear! When I watch and see him stating not discuss on camera, he comes off to me as ashamed & maybe embarrassed about what ever is going on. That is just my opinion NOT fact!


If anyone hears anything new let me know!




And the search continues for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment