Friday, March 23, 2012

Teen Mom Season 4 - Is It! The End! Gone! Done!





Well I just read that popular reality TV show Teen Mom is being canceled. Season 4 will be the final season. Amber Portwood & her brother are especially happy it is over. I am a former Teen Mom, meaning I am just getting old. My first born is 16 & I am only 34. So this show I found very interesting to watch. I will continue to follow the Teen Moms on Twitter and via the internet, cause I would like to see how well they all do from here. They will be paid pretty good for the show so they better use/save that money wisely. Don't think like a Teenager and go blow the money! Your mom's & you gotta think like it. You all are very smart and have lots of potential.

Good Luck & Best Wishes!

1 comment:

  1. I like this show a lot well it is very interesting to watch these young people go through pregnancy. I record everything on my Hopper, so I don’t miss out on anything. Besides I am usually working late at Dish so my Hopper keeps me entertained when I am home. I can't believe this is the end of Teen Mom!

    ReplyDelete