Monday, August 13, 2012

2 Shows I Loved Are Gone





Well as you see to the right of my blog I have a listing of shows, by network, that have been cancelled and won't be back this season. The 2 I am most bothered by is CSI: Miami & Unforgettable. I really liked both of these shows. CSI: Miami more but I was really starting to like Unforgettable, I was more involved in the personal story of Carrie, in Unforgettable. CSI: Miami I have been watching for years and don't understand why they had to just cancel it. They could have done a final season instead. So I must say piss on you for just cancelling the shows.

Don't forget you silly network people I DVR ALL MY SHOWS, just because I am not watching them during their time slot does not mean I don't watch, so your ratings can kiss my tush. Do you even have a way to rate what people are DVR'ing?

Oh well, hopefully there will be a new show to fill these time slots instead of re-runs, as I can watch those via online.

No comments:

Post a Comment