Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Girl With The Dragon Tatto - My Thoughts




Now that I am back with AT&T I have been catching up on movies I have wanted to see. As AT&T's On Demand, movie selections are way better than Time Warner Cable. So I have been in movie lala land since Thurs.

This is one of the movies I wanted to see! I finally watched it and I must say I was happy with it. There are pretty much 2 story lines to it. I refer to it as one main story with a side story. Neither story was left to question. By the end of the movie you knew the end to both stories. I will also say that it had me thinking one thing from the beginning but I was wrong on my thought. I won't say what that was cause there are probably still people out there who have not seen it & I don't want to spoil it. But this is FOR SURE a movie I recommend to watch. The suspense was awesome. The actors did a great, and I mean great, job with their rolls.

I hope to see a part 2 of some sorts with this movie! This is a must see for anyone who hasn't watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment