Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Bourne Legacy - So Wanna See



Ok, so I am a HUGE Bourne fan, so I am SUPER EXCITED to see this. I am curious as to how they are going to intergrate Jeremy Renner into the Bourne storyline. They are showcasing it as "there was never just one". So I am curious to see if his character was prior to Bourne or after. I don't see how he could be the first cause I do recall during the original movies Jason was the first. In the trailer for the new one they show Jeremy being recruited like Bourne was by the same guy, who I thought got arrested in the last Bourne. So that portion has me curious!

Guess I will have to find out how everything ties together when I get the chance to watch, which will be when it either comes out on DVD or hits Stars On Demand. I don't like waiting but I don't have a choice cause going to the movies these days is just too expensive for my pockets.


No comments:

Post a Comment