Saturday, February 18, 2012

Another Sick Story - Child Dead ********STORY UPDATE********

Click Image
In a previous post I posted about a local news story that made me sick. A man was arrested for staging a hit-and-run accident to cover up a beating. 


After further questioning of Presley he gave up information about a beating that took place at the home which led to a hit-and-run cover up. Now the information he gave led the police to question the mother, Jamie Ann Litton, 25 of the child who has been arrested.


Now both have been charged with second-degree murder & two counts of felony child endangerment. 


Don't know who's idea it was to stage the hit and run. I'm thinking that information will come out later during the investigation. 


I will keep updating as I learn more! 


Subscribe/Follow to stay informed also! 


Post your comments on this story here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment