Sunday, February 19, 2012

Desperate Housewives "Get Out of My Life"



Desperate Housewives gets crazy tonight! Susan will find out who the father of Julie's baby is? I'm dying to know. Orson is back living with Bree in hopes to help get her back on track. Lynette's twin's get evicted & try to move back home, and much more.

I hope we start getting clues as to who has been leaving the notes for Bree. That really has me curious. I hate seeing Lynette go thru this divorce but it was probably the best thing for her so she could see what kind of mean and controlling person she had become. I wonder how Tom will feel about Lynette dating? I wonder if he will be jealous? I know he left and is proceeding with the divorce but that could have been with the thoughts that Lynette will never find anyone else. Once he sees that other men are into her this may spark some different thoughts before the season ends. Who knows we will have to wait and see.

This episode starts 8pm central time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment