Saturday, February 11, 2012

CSI - Character Switch again!

Well as most of you know, Katherine Willows on CSI (original) has left the show!  When ever a good character leaves the show it makes it hard to get back into the show, especially when new characters come on. Sometimes the new characters work out & sometimes they don't. Take Lawrence Fishburn for example. When he came onto the show I must say I thought it was gonna be a good fit, but it turned out to really suck. I was just not that interested in the show during that time. I watched them but didn't really WATCH them, you know what I mean. Now they have brought on Ted Danson to replace Lawrence! Now that was a good move. So far I am really liking Ted on show.

Katherine is being replace with Elizabeth Shue. Not real sure what to think of her being on the show. She has been good in the past, but she has also not done so good on certain things. That is just my opinion. But I do like her enough to watch and give her a chance. So we will see. Join in this and tell me what you think on these characters coming and going.


No comments:

Post a Comment