Saturday, February 11, 2012

Rachel & Brendon on "The Amazing Race 20"

Well one thing is for certain, we sure have not seen the last of "Team Brenchal". It looks like the duo will be making another TV appearance on "The Amazing Race 20".


Now I will admit that I have not watched this show in a long time. When it first came out it was cool, but then I got bored of the cast choices real quick and just quit following it. Now this season may actually get my attention. As much as it pains me to say this cause I am not a real big "Rachel" fan. I don't hate the girl, I just don't like the way she acts, talks and OMG her voice drives me bonkers. But all these things are what are drawing me to watch. I am curious to see how this show affects their relationship. Will they fight? Will they get along? How many times will Rachel cry? How much butt kissing is Brendon gonna do?  

Well we will just have to wait, watch and see what happens.  


No comments:

Post a Comment