Friday, March 2, 2012

Could Jersey Shore Be Coming To an End?

We have enjoyed Jersey Shore for 5 seasons now and like all good things, it seems THE END is in the future! I have no "confirmed" reports of this, just my opinion. 


Over the years there have been many fights between the housemates. These fights pulled them together & away from each other. I just think that some of them are ready to get away from the show and move on. As you watch this season you have seen people leave and come back cause they needed a break from all the drama and craziness. I'm glad I picked up on these hints this season cause after last nights episode there was a commercial that showed Pauly D coming out with his own show! When I seen it I was like, I knew it! Then today on Twitter I see this tweet by:       


Nikki Sixx  @NikkiSixx
I can believe Snooky admitted to trying to get pregnant with Jon Bon Jovi's love child on  tonight!








No comments:

Post a Comment