Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Disappointed In Ghost Adventures!


Well the new season of Ghost Adventures has started. Last Friday I was so excited to watch! Much to my disappointment it was not even an investigation. It was just a discussion of old investigations! For me, this just does not keep me interested. I can go back anytime on the internet and watch old stuff!

Ghost Adventures is also airing a new show this Friday, but if you read the guide information you will see it is just another, lets sit down & talk about old investigations, scenario again! Come on I wanna watch a NEW investigation! So unfortunately I have cancelled my DVR recording of the show this weekend and do not intend to watch until they are ready to air actual investigations!

So SyFy has wasted two episodes with just chit chat/talk and no investigations. That sucks especially when you r show is rarely on anyway. I remember last year it would be on one friday and then you would not see anything new for a few weeks (sometimes longer). I am almost wondering if they are on their way out the door with the show. Is this a bad sign for Ghost Adventures? I sure as hell hope not cause I really like them. I will watch them first over any other paranormal show!

I am just hoping next Friday, 1 there will be a show & 2. I hope it is an actual investigation and not another chit chat episode.

I know other fans probably enjoyed it and that is cool but I personally don't.

Happy Ghost Hunting!







No comments:

Post a Comment