Friday, February 24, 2012

OMG! A NEW Ghost Adventures TONIGHT! FINALLY

I will always like Ghost Hunters but I am so much more excited about Ghost adventures coming back on.

My fridays have really sucked since there hasn't been any new shows. I mean I will watch the re-runs but it's not the same as finding out what is new.

So tune in tonight to see what new things they have found and learned. Missed you guys and I am glad you are back. Let's just hope the network contracts them for more episodes. We as fans need to let them know how much we love watching and how we crave more!. I may DVR everything but let me make it clear, I watch all my shows, just not during slotted time as I am doing other things when it is on. That is the joy of DVR so don't let your live watching stats fool you cause there are probably hundreds of thousands watching via DVR when it is more convenient for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment