Sunday, February 19, 2012

Is Drita's Daughter Too Young To Know The Answer ?


Well Drita, that time has come to start answering questions from the worst interrogators of all........YOUR KIDS!

Drita's daughter wants to know if mommy fights? We all know the answer to that obviously, but should she tell her daughter? I mean she is clearly smart enough to start figuring out what may be going on in her lifestyle. Just because she is asking doesn't necessarily mean it is the time to tell her. That is a personal parenting call. You have to know your children and need to know if you think what you have to tell them is something they might be able to handle. I can't even sit here myself and say whether or not I would tell her or not because I am not in her shoes. Now from what I have seen from the show and the snipits of when Drita talks about her Aleeya, it seems that Aleeya has a pretty good idea what is going on. I think she just wants clairty, which might help her understand other things also. It will also open the door to all kinds of questions with possible attitude change. So it could be good or bad that she find out now.

So tough decision to be made there but I am sure she will make the right decision for both of them.

Now moving on to see that she finally speaks to Lee for the first time in a while. Keep in mind she has filled for divorce and is hearing throughout the burrows that Lee is contesting. You gotta like how he starts the conversation "hey what's up stranger". You can tell by his tone that this conversation is going to be tense.
That is one conversation I am looking forward to hearing tonight.

Well we got about 15 mins till the drama starts. See ya when its over!

No comments:

Post a Comment