Monday, February 20, 2012

Mob Wives - Karen Gravano - What Do I Think Of Her Right Now!

You know no one in this world is perfect and Karen Gravano is far from it. I am no professional by any means, but I am entitled to my opinion. So here it goes!

Karen knew/had a good idea what her father was and was into. Now from what I get from her she knew, didn't agree with some stuff, but didn't care and stands by her Dad 100%. Now I am not knocked her for that at all. You can stand by your Dad 100% by just simply not ratting him out & supporting him, you didn't have to go getting involved in matters that your Dad, Mother & Brother were in. What I basically want to know is, did Sammy want Karen to be a part of this drug ring? Hell, mom was! Was it Karen's choice to be part of it or was she forced?

Again this leads me to think that Karen enjoys this lifestyle and at one time wanted to be part of it and that is maybe why she was involved. I mean her & mom only got probation. Just because they got probation doesn't mean their part in the crime was not sufficient cause as most know, high paid attorneys can turn a cold blooded murder charge into a misdemeanor,(maybe not that big of a difference, but you get my point) especially an attorney for the mob. You can damn well bet their charges were dropped down to a/and/or probational offenses. Cause Sammy is a true mobster, he would not let his wife or daughter spend time behind bars. You know he made sure the attorneys got those ladies the lightest sentence possible for their part(s) in the case. But I have no proof of this and it is all my opinion.

I am not saying I like or dislike Karen Gravano, I just think she seems a little fishy and I would like to learn more about her before I make a definitive decision if I wanna be Team Gravano or Team Drita. I mean hell I still have to do some searching on Drita also, actually all the ladies. Cause as it stands now none of them are really liked or disliked by me. I will never get to know them all personally so I will just have to watch, listen and decide later on.

Now I know I will probably get a comment to read her book cause MY questions may get answers. Well I intend on buying it as soon as I can. The sooner the better but unfortunately I am unemployed and don't have extra money right now, but the moment I do I will buy it, read it and comment on it.

So there is my little thoughts on Karen! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment